Sunday 29 April 2012

I HATE Waiting

This week is all about waiting. Waiting for my copy of Unraveling to arrive in the post. Waiting for Thursday, when all my assignments will be submitted and I can start studying for finals...which I can't get excited about, but whatever. Then waiting for this weeks Vampire Diaries (like hello cliffhanger! Did not see that ending coming!) and most importantly....Insurgent is out on Tuesday!!!

Insurgent

I am so excited for this, I can barely even talk. I loved Divergent so much it gives me energy, and Tuesday cannot come fast enough so that my book will get here because I was promised release day delivery! Though I'm still kind of hoping that I'll get it with the post on Monday, which would be awesome.

Roll on Tuesday. That is all I will say.

No comments:

Post a Comment