Thursday 19 April 2012

Grrrr!

Grr. Yes, Grrrrrrrr! Angry face. Why angry face? I am busy. Too busy. College has moved into that hysterical it's-it's-nearly-the-end-of-the-semester fever pitch and work is just mental! I'm doing all these extra hours because too many people are getting married.I HAVE NO TIME TO READ! Sniff. Cry. Sniff, again.

This is doubly tragic, because I got some amazing books in the post this week (two of which I forgot I ordered...bad). These were:

Heist Society by Ally Carter
Starters by Lissa Price
Shine by Lauren Myracle
Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Johnson
The Espressologist by Kristina Springer

What was I thinking? Have I forgotten that I am in my last semester as an undergraduate and THAT I HAVE NO TIME TO BREATHE LET ALONE READ/???!!

And then I get an email from the Book Depository, telling me books I preordered months ago, have been released. The postman is now calling for me to be committed to a home for the terminally insane and obsessed.

It's not my fault. Between work and college I haven't really done anything or gone anywhere in months. Instead, I order books. Sue me, it's not a hobby but what's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment