Thursday 20 June 2013

Uhhh....

Internet, I'm sorry.
For the three of you who read this (Hi Mam) I have been severely missing in action.
This is all my jobs fault. For those of you who don't know, I work in a bridal registry, and it is not as fun as you might think. Lots of days, it is no fun at all...but I digress.
I have procured many shiny new books over the past couple of months to cheer myself up, and thought I would 'haul' them here (that's a book-person trope, right?).

First: Penelope, by Rebecca Harrington



I actually read this one and it was probably the best book I read in spring. It's totally offbeat and kind of reminded me of 'Starter for Ten' if it had been set in America and if the narrator had been a girl.

Next: The Moon and More' by Sarah Dessen



I absolutely love Sarah Dessen and I have eaten up all of her other books, so I really hope I love this one as much. I haven't read it yet; I'm saving it for when I'm so miserable I might die.

Then: This is What Happy Looks Like 



I didn't love this. It was a good solid contemporary romance, no offence to it, but it's not going to be on my favourites shelf.

I also received all of the following, but they are in my to read pile so I don't have much to say on them yet:



    

I am in an absolute quandary over what to read first as I love Elizabeth Norris' and Sarah Ocklers last books so much, but The Fifth Wave is getting unreal reviews and the Ashley Elston one sound so, so good....decisions....thoughts to be left below!

Oh, and you can get me @KittyLovesDucks on the Twitters





No comments:

Post a Comment